The Complete Web Developer
Web development, in its broadest sense, refers to the activities involved in creating webpages for hosting on intranets or the internet. Among other things, the web development process entails network security configuration, client-side/server-side scripting, web design, and web content creation.
Website creation is another name for web development. According to the needs of the website owner, web development is the coding or programming that makes a website effective. It primarily addresses the non-design components of creating webpages, such as coding and markup.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Graduates who is interested in building web applications.
- Web designers, Graphic Designers, IT Professionals.
- Programmers working on other platforms.
- who wants to start own web design and development business.
- who wants to become freelance developer.
100% Job Support
100% Practical Training
Live Project Experience
- Course Introduction
- UX/UI Design Concepts
- Web Terminologies
- Website Designing Process and Layout Structuring
- HTML5 Programming
- Styling with CSS3
- Bootstrap 5 Framework
- Wed Development Design & Process
- Build Applications with PHP Programming
- Database Management MySQL
- Web Server Management(CPanel / Plesk Panel / Custome Panel)
- Domain & Server Configuration
- File Manager
- Database & DB User Management on Server
- SSL Installation
- Email Account Setup
- FP for Website Publishing
- Web Design Project
- App Development Project